The below configurations apply to the Mara Server.
Email accounts are NOT created from cpanel. We have an administrator module for creating this. Email administrator (you have the right to create, delete ,email accounts for your staff).
- Incoming Mail server (POP3): pop.domainname e.g. pop.eacdirectory.com
- Incoming server (POP3): 110
- Outgoing Mail server (SMTP): smtp.domainname e.g. smtp.eacdirectory.com
- Outgoing server (SMTP): 587
For webmail access. Kindly use webmail.domainname.com, for example webmail.eacdirectory.com
Click here to log onto your account
Use the email address on file. It also has forget password , just in case! After log in to the link
1.Adding Email Account. Click here
2. Changing password: Click here